Meet The Team
Susan is a certified Level 2 Apeiron Human Performance Coach (DNA,) endorsed ph360/Precision Health Alliance Epigenetics Coach (both individual and corporate wellness,) and a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach.
Susan has been coaching for over seven years, and specializes in the field of epigenetics. Incorporating two epigenetic platforms into her coaching sets her apart, and enables her to help clients achieve the highest levels of awareness, optimization and performance by living according to how they are designed, thereby achieving their ultimate flow.
Every single body is unique and requires different things to thrive. Susan works with clients by taking action- working with their personalized genetic code and how those genes are expressing, empowering them to be truly limitless in all areas of their life.
She believes in personalized health- not generic recommendations- to help her clients get results without the guesswork. Susan has has extensive experience working with autoimmune disease and Lyme.
A retired police officer, athlete, outdoor enthusiast and avid Crossfitter, she is living her best life in beautiful Loveland, Colorado, USA.
Tiffany Flaten is the founder and president of Rock Bottom Wellness a functional nutrition company that helps people get their health back on track by looking at nutrient deficiencies that are at the root cause of the individuals’ symptoms so she is the perfect fit for Dr. Amie's team.
Her clients include those who suffer with:
- thyroid conditions
- depression and anxiety
- blood sugar and hormonal imbalances
- chronic pain and…
those who have hit their “rock bottom.” She has both professional and personal experience with these health conditions.
Before devoting her work full time to Rock Bottom Wellness, Tiffany was a high school Biology and Anatomy & Physiology teacher. Her love of education was impacted by her long-term undiagnosed health conditions.
And, so her journey back to health began both personally and professionally.
She realized quickly that she would have to take her health care into her own hands and she did so by digging deep into nutrition and furthering her education to help people in similar circumstances. She is also a Bestselling author of the Rock Bottom Thyroid Treatment, An 8 week Thyroid diet for People with “normal” test results to Thrive, Not Just Survive. Also a speaker, Tiffany has discussed health and wellness topics at Stanford and MIT. She has also been featured on NBC and Fox.
Tiffany lives in Minnesota with her husband Steve and two girls Allison & Olivia.
AS SEEN ON
The Big Stage
- KetoCon 2022
- Women's Conference
Docuseries and Summits
- Dr Trevor Cates - Hormones, Health and Harmony Docuseries
- Diabetes Transformational Summit
- HEAL Summit
- The Believe Event
- Fatigue Conference
- Stop the Menopause Madness
- Women's Total Transformational Summit
- Hidden Causes of Fatigue
- It All Starts in The Gut
- Healing Hashimoto's
- The Healthy Living Blueprint
- Keto Diet Summit
- Westin Childs
- The Other Side of Weight Loss w/Karen Martel
- High Performance Health w/ Angela Foster
- Beyond The Diagnosis w/ Dr. Kylie Burton
- Everyday Wellness w Cynthia Thurlow
- The Keto Diet Podcast Leanne Vogel
- The Keto Kamp Podcast w/ Ben Azadi
- The Hormone Prescription w/ Dr. Kyrin Dunston
- The Gutsy Gynecologist w/ Dr. Tabatha Barber
- Your Longevity Blueprint w/ Dr. Stephanie Gray
- The Low Carb Athlete w/ Debbie Potts
- The Rachel Varga Podcast
- Healthy Living Simple w/ Dr. Lisa O
- The jay Campbell Podcast
- The Bone Coach w/ Kevin Ellis
- Thyroid Refresh TV
- Accelerated Health Radio w Sara Banta